Whether it is your a family member, a friend or a colleague, hopefully the list below will help you choose the perfect gift to welcome a baby girl or boy!
Baby clothing might not look expensive at first glance, but babies not only grow out of their clothes very fast… there will also be many little accident that will require you to change the baby very often.
- You may want to offer a little pack of onesies which are always very practical. Petit bateau has a lovely collection that babies can be worn as daywear in the warmer days and underbodys for the colder days. (girl / boy / neutral).
- You can opt to offer a specific garment that parents might not necessarily think of buying as they have a lot of other gear and equipment to buy. Jacadi has very cute like dresses and cardigans for girls and dungarees or jumpsuits for boys
Bath time is a special moment to be enjoyed by the parents and the baby and one of the cutest little gift was a personalized towel.
- There are many personalised towel with different styles, minimalist and elegant style from Mori, cute little animals from Bathing Bunnies, from organic cotton from the fine cotton company or with a matching robe from Babyblooms
- You can also decide to not embroider a name on the towel so that the parents can use it for other children such as the Hydrocotton from the White Company or fun ones like the star hooded fleece from My 1st year or the practical “hands free” baby towel from Cuddledry.
- There are also many other bath time accessories, such as this beautiful bath book , the cutest little wash mitts or this fantastic water submarine!
There are many options to offer a baby bedtime accessories such as:
- Beautiful mobiles ranging from gorgeous balloons, magnificent unicorns, majestic dinosaurs , flying airplanes or Savannah animals .
- Sleeping bags that can be fun like the Done by deer, very cute from the white company or the softest from mori
- These gorgeous little lights from a little lovely company